TM Plumbing









Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate

It has been compulsory since 1996 to ensure that any property or part property rented out must have a Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate form CP12.

As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. You must ensure that appliances are working correctly and guard against the dangers of carbon monoxide.

Gas Safety Regulations – Under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations, landlords are under a duty to maintain in a safe condition any relevant gas fitting and any flue which serves any gas fitting. This includes items such as gas fires, gas cookers, central heating boilers, water heaters and swimming pool boilers. Safety Checks and any repairs or maintenance must be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer (used to be CORGI registered) . If there is more than one appliance in the property, each individual appliance must be checked and the results of the check must be recorded in a gas safety certificate.

TM Plumbing / Heating offer the complete package to undertake the inspection and servicing of all appliances and pipework within each property. We can arrange an annual reminder and make suitable arrangement with tenants if this is required. This service is offered for one or multiple properties.

TM Plumbing / Heating are fully licensed to issue Landlord Gas Safety Certificates.